Doctorate trained physical therapists
- We all have advanced training in research and case management, giving every patient person-specific interventions. We do not use aides or techs for any part of your care.
Dedication to patient care
- We provide 1 hour appointments with our patients resulting in fewer sessions needed and a faster return to activity.
- We have access to a full gym, allowing us to progress your abilities beyond the limited equipment in typical clinics.
- Cutting edge practices in physical therapy making us industry leaders.
- You will see the same Physical Therapist every time you come to the clinic. Continuity of care results in less pain faster.
We check your insurance coverage for you
- We do the leg work so there are no surprise bills, and we structure our sessions to keep your costs as low as possible.
Two Things You Should Know About Wellness
It’s a Destination
We believe in you. You CAN achieve your goals and overcome the barriers that are holding you back. Regardless of the setbacks in your life, promoting wellness through efficient, effective, and therapeutic movement is the foundation of rehabilitation. Our structure uses your own abilities, background, and interests to design a rehabilitation program that is specific to you and your goals.
It’s Not As Far As It Looks
Building a platform of powerful, functional movements will keep you in motion no matter what your goals are: musician, programmer, athlete, student, or weekend warrior. Physical Therapists are a blend of medical professional, scientist, coach, and engineer. Physical therapists understand not only the mechanics of human movement, but the integral processes that allow your body to heal and express its full potential.
We became physical therapists to help people. Wide eyed and ambitious, we set out into the healthcare world and quickly saw that not only could a clinic run more smoothly; but we could deliver better care for less if we focused on a research based, patient centered model instead of a traditional business model. With that in mind, we opened Ascent Physical Therapy, a clinic focused on patients and not profits. With patient care firmly our primary goal, we decided the next logical step would be helping our patients navigate the complexity of the healthcare and insurance system. We do this by working with local insurance coordinators and suppliers, maintaining our roots right here in the Pacific Northwest. Yeah, you could say we are local and sustainable; our Physical Therapists live in Happy Valley, OR. We love our community and are excited to be a bigger part of it as we grow.
Drawing from a wide range of experiences, backgrounds, and skill sets; we create unique interventions designed to achieve your goals safely and efficiently. If you have any questions, contact us today and schedule a consultation with us.